F+U language school
Our language school offers:
- language courses in Heidelberg: German courses, English courses, Spanish courses, Italian courses, French courses, Chinese courses, Japanese courses, Russian courses and many more.
- State recognised Foreign Language Professions: Foreign language correspondence clerk, European secretary, World Trade correspondence clerk, Translator
- F+U test centre: TOEFL, TestDaF, DSH (on behalf of the Studienkolleg of the University of Mittweida), TELC, TestAS, onDaF, LCCI, DELF and DALF (in cooperation with the Institut de Francais if2 in-house), TRKI (in cooperation with the Slavic institute of University of Heidelberg), HSK (Hanyu shuiping kaoshi): in cooperation with the Confucius Institute Heidelberg.
- Language tours worldwide: Visit our website F+U Sprachreisen weltweit
F+U Academy of Languages
Hauptstraße 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Phone: +49 6221 8994-2983 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
School administration opening hours: Mon-Fr 07:30-20:00, Sat 10-16
School opening hours: Mon-Fr 07:30-21:00, Sat 10-16, Sunday on request.
We are located in the city centre of Heidelberg, Germany, on the 3rd floor of the shopping centre Darmstädter Hof Centrum, at Bismarckplatz.
Our staff are happy to answer your questions in German, English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Russian at any time during our office hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Find out about the F+U accommodation in Heidelberg.
F+U Academy of Languages in Heidelberg, Germany: an overview of our offers
All language courses:
German courses, English courses
Spanish courses, Italian courses, French courses, Chinese courses, Japanese courses, Russian courses, Arabic courses
- Turkish, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Arabic, Persian, Dutch, Scandinavian languages and many more.
All language courses for private clients or also for business clients
Integration courses, German courses for Juniors, Summer courses , German for teachers.
Vocational training courses:
Test centre for:
Language tours worldwide:
- Language tours worldwide : Here you will find a wide variety of different language travels to over 80 destinations. We offer travels to England, Ireland, USA, France, Spain, Argentina, Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, Italy, Malta, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Brazil, Japan, China and Russia.
Exam preparation courses:
- We offer following exam preparation courses: TestDaF courses, DSH-courses, TELC courses and LCCI courses. Furthermore we provide exam preparation for: Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung, zentrale Oberstufenprüfung, GMAT, DELE, CILS und IELTS.
- EDV: individual training and group training
The Ministry of Trade and Industry for the federal state of Baden-Württemberg has authorised F+U to carry out the internship programme “Eurodyssée”. Furthermore, F+U also offers internships in Heidelberg and many different internship programmes abroad (for example in England and Spain).
German courses at F+U language school Heidelberg - Learn German in Germany- Are you looking for a suitable German course?: Every year we are glad to welcome at our language school thousands of students from all over the world. Most students attend our intensive German courses of 20 or 30 hours per week, while those who wish to learn more intensively complement their group classes with individual lessons. The long-term students (approximately 50% of all students) attend the exam preparation courses for TestDaF and DSH, in order to study at a German university. During the summer, the majority of students are here for the short-term. To make the most of their limited time, they can also choose to attend a German course in a mini group (20-30 or 40 lessons per week). It is also possible to select the afternoon intensive German course with 30 lessons: German conversation or Business German (Wirtschaftsdeutsch).
See here all accreditations and memberships of the language school F+U Academy of Languages Heidelberg.
The language school F+U Academy of Languages Heidelberg, Germany: the benefits
- In central Heidelberg: The F+U language school is situated by Bismarckplatz in the middle of the vibrant centre of the university city and is only 200 metres from the Neckar and 1.5 km away from the castle. Heidelberg is one of the most beautiful cities in whole Germany and stands for the "good old Germany"
- Learn the language of your choice in an international atmosphere: Today, the F+U Academy of Languages is one of the largest language schools in Germany. 8,000 students participate in our language courses in Heidelberg every year.
- Modern facilities: 48 multimedia-equipped classrooms (up to 80 in summer), 3 Internet rooms with 50 computers and a library make learning a pleasure, and during break times you have the chance to enjoy a chat with colleagues in the common room with its terrace, or in the cafés located in the building.
- Free internet access during the whole day at 50 computers.
- A wide range of accommodation possibilities: halls of residence, host families, hotels, apartments.
- A weekly choice of leisure and cultural activities.
Language students at F+U Academy of Languages Heidelberg, Germany
The language courses at our language school are taken by pupils, students and professionals, but are also just as popular among people who wish to learn a language out of cultural interest alone. Learning German at the F+U Heidelberg language school is an unforgettable experience!
F+U Academy of Languages is a recognised test centre for the most important language exams worlwide:
Corsi di tedesco alla scuola di lingue F+U Heidelberg (Germania - Baden Württemberg)
Cursos de alemán en la escuela de idiomas F+U Heidelberg (Alemania - Baden Württemberg)
Cours d’allemand à l'école de langues de F+U Heidelberg ( Allemagne- Baden Württemberg)
See also further languages on the right upper corner of this site.