Welcome to F+U Academy of Languages!
Located in the centre of Heidelberg, the F+U Academy of Languages is one of the largest language schools in Europe. In addition to lessons in German, English and more than 25 further languages all year-round F+U also offers professional training in its state recognized vocational training college for foreign languages (Foreign Language Correspondence Clerk, European Secretary, Translator, Interpreter and more) and organizes language trips to destinations around the world.
Furthermore, F+U Academy of Languages is an international test centre for TestDaF, TELC, TestAS, OnDaF, TOEFL®, TOEIC®, LCCI and many other exams.
Starting in 2015, F+U will offer preparatory courses for the Feststellungsprüfung (University Entrance Qualification for International Students).
Our school offers:
- Language courses in Heidelberg: German courses, English courses, Spanish courses, Italian courses, French courses, Chinese courses, Japanese courses, Russian courses and many more.
- State recognised Foreign Language Professions: Foreign Language Correspondence Clerk, European Secretary, Multilingual Correspondence Clerk, Translator
- F+U test centre: TOEFL®, TestDaF, TELC, TestAS, onDaF, LCCI, DELF and DALF (in cooperation with the Institut de Francais if2 in-house), TRKI (in cooperation with the Slavic institute of University of Heidelberg), HSK (Hanyu shuiping kaoshi): in cooperation with the Confucius Institute Heidelberg.
- Language tours worldwide: Visit our website F+U Sprachreisen weltweit
F+U Academy of Languages
Phone: +49 6221 8994-2983
School administration opening hours:
Monday-Friday 07:30-20:00 h
Saturday: 10:00-16:00 h
School opening hours:
Monday-Friday: 07:30-21:00 h
Saturday: 10:00-16:00 h
Sunday: On request.
Our staff are happy to answer your questions in German, English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Russian at any time during our office hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Download our brochure in your language (pdf, 4-5MB)
F+U Academy of Languages in Heidelberg, Germany: an overview of our offers
All language courses:
German courses, English courses
Spanish courses, Italian courses, French courses, Chinese courses, Japanese courses, Russian courses, Arabic courses
- Turkish, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Arabic, Persian, Dutch, Scandinavian languages and many more.
All language courses for private clients or also for business clients
Integration courses, German courses for Juniors, Summer courses , German for teachers.
Vocational training courses:
Test centre for:
Language tours worldwide:
- Language tours worldwide : Here you will find a wide variety of different language travels to over 80 destinations. We offer travels to England, Ireland, USA, France, Spain, Argentina, Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, Italy, Malta, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Brazil, Japan, China and Russia.
Exam preparation courses:
- We offer following exam preparation courses: TestDaF courses, DSH-courses, TELC courses and LCCI courses. Furthermore we provide exam preparation for: Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung, zentrale Oberstufenprüfung, GMAT, DELE, CILS und IELTS.
- EDV: individual training and group training
The Ministry of Trade and Industry for the federal state of Baden-Württemberg has authorised F+U to carry out the internship programme “Eurodyssée”. Furthermore, F+U also offers internships in Heidelberg.
See here all accreditations and memberships of the language school F+U Academy of Languages Heidelberg.
Why choose F+U Academy of Languages Heidelberg?
- In central Heidelberg: The F+U language school is situated by Bismarckplatz in the middle of the vibrant centre of the university city and is only 200 metres from the Neckar and 1.5 km away from the castle. Heidelberg is one of the most beautiful cities in all of Germany and represents "good old Germany".
- Learn the language of your choice in an international atmosphere: Today, the F+U Academy of Languages is one of the largest language schools in Europe. Almost 10,000 students participate in our language courses or take our exams in Heidelberg every year.
- Modern facilities: 70 multimedia-equipped classrooms (up to 85 in summer), 3 rooms with 50 computers and internet as well as a library make learning at F+U an enjoyable experience. During break times you have the chance to enjoy a chat with other students from more than 100 countries around the world.
- Free internet access during the whole day at 50 computers and free WiFi.
- Our extensive range of accommodation: Regardless of whether in a host family, hall of residence, hotel or apartment - students are well accommodated at F+U. In our student residences alone, there are more than 500 rooms available.
- Daily leisure and cultural programme.
- Diversity: F+U Academy of Languages operates four schools in Germany (Heidelberg, Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz - klick on the top left-hand menue to get to the other schools' homepages) and two schools on Tenerife. Students who want to study at more than one school - or all four of them - can participate in our "Lessons on Tour" programme.
Language Courses at F+U
The language courses at our language school are taken by pupils, students and professionals, but are also just as popular among people who wish to learn a language out of cultural interest alone. Learning German at the F+U Heidelberg language school is an unforgettable experience!
The non-profit F+U Group of Companies is one of the largest private education providers in Germany. It has centres throughout the Federal Republic as well as in other European countries and cooperates with state and private education providers all over the world.
Other branches of F+U specialise in professional and continuing further education, as well as in commercial retraining and qualifications. The successful dual model bachelor degree programmes at the International University of Cooperative Education (Internationale Berufsakademie - IBA) and the latest distance, full-time and dual master’s programmes at the University of Applied Sciences for Business, Technology and Culture (Hochschule für Wirtschaft, Technik und Kultur - HWTK) offer its students established, practical and internationally orientated educational opportunities that will also gradually become open to international students.
F+U Academy of Languages is a recognised test centre for the most important language exams worlwide:
In Kooperation mit IF2
In Kooperation mit
Institut der Uni
In Kooperation mit
Corsi di tedesco alla scuola di lingue F+U Heidelberg (Germania - Baden Württemberg)
Cursos de alemán en la escuela de idiomas F+U Heidelberg (Alemania - Baden Württemberg)
Cours d’allemand à l'école de langues de F+U Heidelberg ( Allemagne- Baden Württemberg)
See also further languages on the right upper corner of this site.